Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ba Ba Ba Betty in the Barracks!!

Hello all!! 
      So, I missed a couple of days of my writing because I have been spending most of my time out in the white fluff of doom that you humans call snow!! That stuff is terrible. It sticks to my fur, makes me shiver, and goes above my head in most places... and it is not warm!! And you humans go out and play in it!! Ugh, anyway... today's Paw-Printerview is with a dog that lives here at Wagging Tails (lucky pup). Her name is Betty, and she is pretty much the eyes, ears, and snout of the barracks. Betty is an 11 year old black dog (yea, no one really knows what breed she is). I personally think she has some wolf in her because she was born to be a leader! She is the head of the pack here and everyone knows it. So when I asked her how she felt about being in charge she said, "It's great because I get along with most everyone that comes. I love meeting all the new pups that come to enjoy my home." Betty is also what the humans call the "tester dog". So when a new dog comes to visit they play with Betty first to see if they are going to be good. "I have to make sure no one is going to hurt any of my friends. I have to protect everyone here" Betty says, " I don't care to let them know that I am in charge." Betty is for sure the best protector that we have here! Although Betty is tough, don't let that fool you. Her bark is worse than her bite. "When I'm not patrolling the new pups you can usually find me in my room eating, chewing on a blanket, or out playing with my best friend Loki." Betty stated. Finally, I asked how she was enjoying the new white blanket of coldness outside and she said, with a huge grin," I LOVE IT!! That ice is delicious. I wish it was here all the time!!" Wow... she is just as crazy as the humans.... but don't tell her I said that.. Until next time...

                                                                                                          Toodles from the Poodle,
                                                                                                                               Payton 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment