Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Two little Minis

Hello all!! Time for another fun-filled Paw-printerview! Today, we will be talking to two pups named Rocky and Millie. Rocky is a 4 year old Chihuahua, and Millie is a 3 year old Poodle...who is ALMOST as gorgeously fluffy as I am. They were both very excited to get to be interviewed today. The first subject of conversation was the mysterious disappearance of the fluffy white stuff of doom, which I later found out that you humans called "snow". It went away as quickly as it came! Now it's sunny and warm, which is just the way Millie, Rocky, and I like it!!  When asked how they felt about the sudden change Millie replied "It's pawsome!! I'm happy to finally be able to lay outside. The sun is good for my naturally curly hair." She's totally right.. its amazing. Rocky simply smiled and shook... he gets a little nervous. I asked Millie "How do you like coming to Wagging Tails?" She said "It's my favorite thing in the history of favorite things! I get so excited when the humans tell Rocky and I that we are coming!! We get to lay in the sun, play with new toys, and be with all of our furry friends!! Isn't that right Rocky?" Rocky just smiled and shook...still nervous. Rocky doesn't say much, but he doesn't have to. We can tell he loves Wagging Tails just as much as his sister by the way he runs and plays all day long. Besides, how could he not love it here? Well, it's time to go now.. a table just fell and it made such a loud noise that I think Rocky passed out from fear...yea, still nervous... 
                                                                                                    Toodles from the Poodle,
                                                                                                                  Payton

 

No comments:

Post a Comment