Saturday, January 16, 2016

Pawsitively Payton

Hello all! My name is Payton. I am a 5 year old Toy Poodle. I live a great life with my wonderful human whom I love very much. On the outside I am just your average, fabulously curly haired Poodle who loves to play, wag my tail, and get a spa treatment(because who doesn't love to get their hair done?). However, on the inside, I am a true journalist! I am secretly a blogger for the Fabulous Fur Magazine... but do not tell my human, for some reason she does not think that I can talk and type: actually, I don't think any of you humans think any of us dogs do... Anyway, let me tell you a little bit about how my days go. Every day I go to this awesome place for dogs. It's called Wagging Tails Pet Resort and it is so much fun! All of my best friends are there and they are all so wonderful. There's Pogo, Cesar, Kacie, Snuggles, and all of my other four legged friends who I absolutely can not wait to tell you about! Which brings me to why I am here. I will be giving you humans the inside scoop for Wagging Tails. Your seemingly odd human lives will be filled with the wonderful world of a day in the life of the dogs here at Wagging Tails. I will be bringing you never before seen, one on one "paw-printerviews" from all of the unique characters that you humans call "pets"...whatever that means. We will tell you all about our days of running, playing, eating, and of course, all of the latest gossip in the barracks. The blog will be called "Every Dog has it's Day" and will feature a new four legged "pet"(seriously, what does that even mean?) every week. The blog will be fresh off the press every Tuesday and Saturday. So humans, stay tuned in and come visit here at Wagging Tails and you might just find your own "pet" here on Every Dog has it's Day! 

                                                                                                   Toodles from the Poodle,
                                                                                                                                   Payton
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment