Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Captain Kacie

Hello again all!! 
        I hope everyone is ready for my first ever official Paw-Printerview!! Today I got to interview someone very special to the Wagging Tails family, Mr. Kacie! Kacie is a 14 year old Yorkie who has been coming to Wagging Tails for most of his life. He knows all and sees all (figuratively speaking, because he is blind) here at Wagging Tails. When asking Kacie what he liked most about being here, his reply was simple... "I love my Tugboat!" Now, for some of you humans who do not know, the tugboat is the nicest, warmest, biggest bed in the whole place. Perfectly placed in the sunlight for doggy bliss. Kacie is the captain of the tugboat, and only the worthiest of pups get to lay by his side as first mate. Kacie Marlow is also the fashionista of the group. His Superman, Captain America, and Bugs Bunny tees are all the rage in Fabulous Fur Magazine! "Mother is always sure to put me in my finest outfits and pack my lunchbox before we head out the door," says Kacie, "I am always eager to come to my home away from home." Before ending our sweet, but short (Captain Kacie had to get back for his nap) interview, I asked Kacie if there was anything he did not like about Wagging Tails. All he had to say was "Those humans that feed me moved my tugboat today. All the way to the other side of the wall.... literally, a whole 2 paws length! Why would someone do such a thing?" To which I replied, "I don't know Kacie...I just don't know.." More to come about the mysterious moving of Kacie's tugboat. However, that is all for now. I hope you humans enjoyed this Tuesday's Paw-Printerview with Kacie! 
                                                                                                      Toodles from the Poodle,
                                                                                                                  Payton



 

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! Kacie is a special little guy and he feels special coming to his home away from home. He is very spoiled not only by his mom but his day care moms too!! Thanks for always being so good to "our" Kacie!!

    ReplyDelete